5 Safety Tips for Returning to School During COVID-19
In most countries, schools are starting to fully reopen again after the lockdown. To help children, parents, schools, and kindergartens start safely, we have collected some tips and tricks.
- Open the windows and doors to let in fresh air. To avoid recirculation of air in a room, do not use fans.
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, then dry hands thoroughly (check down below video).
- Minimize the changing of classes. When possible, let teachers change classes instead of students.
- Keep distance. Use floor markings to guide students and teachers through the building.
- Stay at home in case of COVID-19 symptoms. When someone in a household has COVID-19 everyone else should stay at home as well, even if they feel fine.
Bonus tip: always check your government’s website for the most recent updates, more information, and guidelines for COVID-19.
We developed a song for the little ones to make handwashing more fun. Click play to see the video!