“Sustainability is meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.”
UN Brundtland Commission (1987)
This concept of sustainability is very simple yet so powerful at the same time. As a company that focuses on the wellbeing of children we also think about the impact of our operations on the planet.
We want to find a balance and guarantee safety now while preserving the environment for the future. The children of tomorrow deserve to live in an environment as good as the current one, or even better!
Despite being a small-medium enterprise, Arte Viva wants to do its best and make the most sustainable choices possible. Discover here what we are doing for the environment!
Our commitments and belief
- Arte Viva is committed to have a positive impact on society, the environment, and the local economy
- Choices must be made by considering all the impacts
- Ideas for improvement are always welcome
- CO2 reduction is our aim, together with waste and packaging minimization
- The conservation of the environment is essential for future generations
- We want to inspire our suppliers, customers, and our community to commit themselves too for the protection of the environment
Sustainability Social Responsibility