The Acoustic Cloud – Sensory Lights is ideal to create a relaxing atmosphere in sensory rooms, kindergartens, and schools.
Crafted from high-quality sound-absorbing materials, this cloud-shaped acoustic panel is designed to help minimize noise and create a more peaceful and calming environment for children to learn and play in.
The Sensory Lights consist of 6 LED lights that provide a soothing and enchanting visual experience, with calming colors that help to promote a sense of relaxation. With the remote control you can choose from 12 different colors or set it to smoothly fade the entire spectrum from cool blue to warm red.
Teaching and learning are acoustically demanding activities. Research shows that poor acoustics in classrooms can have a huge adverse effect on the children who learn in these spaces. In severe cases, students cannot hear up to 70% – making it almost impossible to understand and concentrate on what is being taught. For both the teachers and students, optimal acoustics is essential to stimulate concentration and avoid fatigue, headaches, and other health problems. The Acoustic Cloud is a solution to improve acoustics in classrooms and other spaces.
- Rule of thumb for coverage: 1/3 of floor space
- RT60 reverberation time: the time it takes for the sound pressure level to drop by 60 dB from its original level.
- Reverberation time: bearable between 0.3 and 0.6 sec
- Most effective in places where the most sound is produced: above a shared dining table or play area, on the wall near the TV. High tones (crying) in the bedroom – solution by hanging panels from the ceiling
- See what the product looks like installed